March 17, 2018, 08:14:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!
   Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Take two and see me in the morning...  (Read 2816 times)

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2009, 07:57:26 PM »

Take two and see me in the morning...

Anyone else besides me notice the bum rush of prescription drug ad's on TV in the last few years? It seems mankind has reached the pinnacle of human evolution and its ability to pharmaceutically direct the future of humanity.

Your skin flake? We have a pill to fix it! Your brain not firing on all cylinders? That's ok too we have a pill to help you right along!
Tummy not doing to well? Not a problem, now you have more variety of peptic pills than there are varieties of toilet paper (careful there, most will leave you with a finger full of shit or chap your ass till it bleeds! But that's another story...)

Have toe nails that look like planks of rotten wood? Not a problem because guess what? Yep we have a pill now for that too! Dragon breath? You got it! A wonder drug of modern technology!

Of course most of these drugs have some rather nasty side effects like rectal bleeding, vomiting, migraines, stomach ulcers, liver damage, heart attacks, and erections that may last longer than four hours but HEY! That's ok! Because they have pills to help with the side effects too!

So don't be depressed, they have a pill to make you happy. If you feel your to happy, they have a pill to calm you down. If you feel life has you bent over a table you can *POP* a couple and screw life right back over! Course if you suffer from rectal bleeding after life screws you over you might want to stop taking the wonder drugs long enough to make sure it was actually life that got a hold of you...

But fear not! If it wasn't life that got you in the "End" we have a pill to help you forget! So *POP* a couple more and I'll cya the next time your lucid! Shocked

Originally Posted on 2007 by Raymond Bilyeu
Pages: [1]
Jump to: