Serpentsmoon.org
April 20, 2018, 04:33:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Zune(s)  (Read 2489 times)
scootertrash
Sergeant at Arms
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: June 27, 2009, 05:14:41 PM »

After researching mp3 players for the past few days, I decided to go with the Zune. Actually, picked up two of them. One 8GB and the 120GB models. So far, I couldn't be happier with either.

Since I'm not wed to Itunes, the Ipod was not a requirement, and left the option open for another brand. The excellent FM radio feature that is standard on a Zune was a big plus. My music is either downloaded P2P, or albums that I have converted to mp3. Having about 90GB of music on a Maxtor external hard drive, I found moving files to the Zune to be painless and trouble free.

Of course the 120GB model is a hard drive, while the 8GB is a flash drive. Zune quit supplying their premium earbuds, and that was the only negative of the purchase. From my research, I knew this going in, and picked up a bit better pair of earbuds at the time of the purchase.

I also grabbed an aux cable to plug the Zune into the truck's JBL aux port. The sound is awesome. If you are looking for an alternative to the Apple brand, the Zune is in my mind, its equal.

Mike

I Love Camel Toes!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: